Bed and Brush Cleanup Service
$45 per man per hour, $135 minimum, charged on the 1/4 hour after minimum met. Typically a 3 man crew is provided. Set a time limit that meets your budget, for special requests or to concentrate on specific areas please let us know so that we may best accommodate the service we provide to you.
Additional Information about Cleanups
- Clippings and leaves will be bagged and set at your curb for pickup by city services.
- City approved bags are supplied by BKL.
- Gas powered equipment is used unless otherwise requested.
- To remove bags and bundles of debris an $8 per bag or bundle fee applies.
- Disposal and haul off trailer load of debris $175.
- Maximum size for removal of tree limbs is 3 inches in diameter or less, on limbs less than 10 high.
- Unless otherwise requested, we only trim the new growth on shrubs. Trimming more than the new growth from existing shrubs will leave large open areas in shrub.
- Efficient and successful weed management requires regular maintenance. A bed and brush cleanup is not a permanent solution for weed control.
- Trimming old growth on overgrown shrubs is considered a specialized pruning called shrub rejuvenation; this service is best done during the winter and is not considered part of a normal cleanup. Please contact us regarding this type of pruning for a consultation.
See Our Other