- Adjust heads for proper spray
- Broken, leaking heads
- Clogged nozzles
- Controllers: programing, upgrades, ET controllers, smart controllers
- Correct dry spots in the yard and wasted water
- Cut wires
- Damaged controllers
- Drip repair
- Irrigation won’t shut off
- Leak repair, broken pipes
- Misaligned heads
- Nozzle replacement
- Rain/freeze sensors
- System checkup and Tune-up
- Valve repair or replacement
To keep your system in top shape and reduce water waste it’s important to review your system for
- Misaligned heads that throw water in the wrong places
- Clean clogged nozzles
- Adjust heads for proper spray patterns
- Check for leaks, dry spots and coverage
- Locate broken heads, bad valves
- Provide schedules for watering times for controller
Make the change to upgrade to smart water technology by converting to drip where water is accurately targeted and at a much lower rate than overhead spray. Older systems need attention and upgraded to better, more efficient technology.
- Conversion from overhead spray to efficient Drip
- Drip is 95% efficient and is exempt from most watering restrictions
- Smart Controllers accessible from your desktop, tablet or smart phone make changes to your irrigation from anywhere
- ET controllers are efficient and exempt from most watering restrictions.
- Upgrading to central controls for larger systems and using internet access for scheduling.
- Weather stations
- Redesign of existing system to eliminate dry areas
- Redesign for changes to flower beds and improve efficiency
- Cap off lines and re-route for new pools
- Patios and deck redesign
Please call 972-398-3782 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information about our irrigation services for your Home, Commercial Property, HOA, Corporate facility, or Apartment Complex. We provide irrigation services and solutions designed for the local environment.
Irrigation in Texas is regulated by the Texas Commission on Environmental Quality (TCEQ), MC-178, P.O. Box 13087, Austin, Texas 78711-3087.
E-mail or call us at 972-398-3782.
We’ll answer your questions
and schedule the appointment.